Reed Exhibitions have confirmed that ICOMEX (www.icomex-mexico.com), the leading MICE event in Mexico and Latin America, specialising in incentives, conferences and conventions is set to change venues and this year’s event is set to take place at the Centro Banamex in Mexico City (25-26 August 2015).
The event, recently acquired by Reed Exhibitions, has become the first trade show in Latin America for the ibtm events portfolio (www.ibtmevents.com). The show will take on the trusted values of the ibtm events portfolio; delivering a high quality Hosted Buyer programme combined with networking and education opportunities.
The new partnership which will combine both local and international expertise, is set to deliver a platform where key regional and international MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) suppliers will meet with a powerful network of both regional and international buyers - for two dedicated days of business, education and networking.
ICOMEX will provide participants with the opportunity to attend a regional event in Latin America, which will open up opportunities including the chance to:
• Connect with over 6200 attendees from the Mexican and Latin American MICE community
• Attend two days of focused business, education and networking
• Benefit from the opportunity to meet one-to-one with over 350 qualified meeting planners and buyers attending from Mexico and Latin America as part of the Hosted Buyer programme
• Showcase brands, launch new products and generate new sales leads
• Save time and money and achieve fast market penetration in only 2 days under one roof
Further upgrades, which have been made to the event for 2015 include the addition of a number of new regional and international destinations exhibiting and a revised education programme that has been designed specifically to focus on participants’ needs.
Sallie Coventry, Portfolio Director of ibtm events portfolio comments, “ICOMEX creates a unique opportunity for the Latin America meetings industry. Combining the existing regional model with the expertise of the ibtm events portfolio, which currently generates thousands of business meetings in Arabia, Africa, America, China and India, will allow us to create an unrivalled platform for the meetings industry to connect in Latin America.”
For further information about ICOMEX, please visit http://bit.ly/1zsorVZ