Presenters: David Jamilly, Director, Theme Traders, Jennifer Trethewey, Managing Director, The JT Group
Have you ever wondered how a competitor or colleague can possibly provide a conference or event management service at what appears to be a very cheap price?
This session explored the various business models used by PCOs in calculating and presenting management fees, specifically:
- The various methods used by PCOs in proposing a management fee
- How much is the client actually paying for the services provided?
- Advantages and disadvantages of the different PCO/Client relationships
- How are the different models reflected in client contracts?
- How are the different models reflected in event budgets?
- How many hours are actually required to successfully manage the various compenents of an event?
- What are the dangers of mis-presentation?