Barry Neame, Director, Consec, Conference Management
Francis Child, Managing Director, Conference Action Pty Ltd
Paula Leishman, Managing Director, Leishman Associates
Mary Sparksman, Director, YRD
Have you ever wondered how a competitor or colleague can possibly provide a conference or event management service at what appears to be a very cheap price?
This session explored the various business models used by PCOs in calculating and presenting management fees, specifically:
• The various methods used by PCOs in proposing a management fee
• How much is the client actually paying for the services provided?
• Advantages and disadvantages of the different PCO/Client relationships
• How are the different models reflected in client contracts?
• How are the different models reflected in event budgets?
• How many hours are actually required to successfully manage the various compenents of an event?
• What are the dangers of mis-presentation?